Saturday, December 5, 2009

Black Out

I wish i could stop thinking
about how i feel like i fucked up
i wish i could stop thinking
about feeling like i've gotten stuck
what the fuck
did i do

this blank hole in my memory
what the fuck did i do
to make you act this way around me
that nervous twitch
was never there before
that long stare into the door
you never avoided my gaze before

what the fuck did i do
between my last memory of you
and waking up alone
what the fuck did i do

to make you put a hole in the wall
i did it again
destroyed another friend
did it by accident i know
only wish i have the memory to show

what i did
so i can fix it
so i can erase it
maybe i never can
and that's why

my mind
already did


~K

feh sappy and potery-ish junk, told you i have been busy with other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment