Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shattered Reflection

( due to interesting and unforeseen events this song is now taking http://artificalintercourse.blogspot.com/2009/06/second-skin.html <-- this song's slot on the album "I will partake" )

*smash*
blood
down my arms
shattered reflection
lost all recognition

where am i
fractions
remain
thought i was whole
now all the patches show

striving
pushing

why am i destroying me
why am i destroying me
why am i destroying me
why am i preventing
myself
from
being, me

*heavy breathing*

destroying
angels
destroying
myself
the only way
i can be free

so sick of this
holding myself back
standing in my own way
keeping off track

*smash*
*breathing*

this image
made of glass
useless to me now
as it's no longer
my reflection

tearing strips off
bearly a stitch clings
finally i am free
i am me
i am
what remains.


~K

1 comment:

  1. Well thank you very much for reading! I am very glad to hear that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete