Friday, May 15, 2009

Succumbus

I want to
take you over
i want you
to know
what it's like
on the other side

i'll be
in control

succumb to me
let me be
the one who
makes you
lose control

make you writhe
make you moan
over the edges of a realm
you've never known

i know your firghtened
i know your scared
don't worry baby
i'm prepared

relax, let loose
i'll show you the way
be the obsever now
in the games
you would play

oh baby
succumb to me
come to me
let me be
the one who
makes you
lose it all

gently now, i'll guide you
harm, i never ment to
only finding new ways
to pleasure you
oh how i crave

adjust a little more
i'll distract your mind
to keep those senses
lost in my design
i'll release those desires
you try to hide

oh baby
succumb to me
come for me
let me be
the one who
sets you free

that's the way
you've fallen in
to temptation
at last
and now
your on this path
you'll never
want to
look back

oh baby
succumb to me
oh baby
come to me
oh baby
succumb to me
oh baby
oh
oh baby

No comments:

Post a Comment