Sunday, August 9, 2009

Giving too Much

I can only Imagine
how this looks to You
I've shown You Too Much
and Soon
You'll come Unglued
the Depths I Carry
tread them lightly indeed
as the Dreams in here
have Barely Taken Seed

This is How I am
Just so you Know
so if it's Too much
Guess that's the end
of the Show
Hope you had Fun
A memory or Two
Maybe one day
You'll Figure out
Where You need to Improve

I realize of course
that I read too Much in
to the Situation
like a Child
Indeed, Eager and Hopeful
having not Taken
Their First Fall
the Terror that Ensues
at the Shock of it All
Giving Too Much
Seems Over Eager of Course
and Soon one Finds
that for Some
it can Be
much too Overwhelming
when it comes, So Easily

We'll See how It Works out
We'll See if It can Change
but Keep in Mind
Nothing Can Ever
Remain The Same
People are, Meant To Change


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment