Sunday, August 9, 2009

To a Friend

I can be honest with You
Every thought
Always told
Always true
so Wonderful to have you
But, What Pains do I
put You Through

You Care so Much
and So do I
but we Both Know
that's All that can Ever Fly
Such a Treasure You are To Me
to Allow me a Space to be
perfectly Free

so Sorry I am
for these Tortures
I Know They are There
They are so Easy to See
no matter how much you Try
to Hide Them
so Desperately

Thank You So Much
for What you have Given
to Me
My Debt to You
lives on Indefinitely

I'm Sorry for these Troubles
sorry for the Pains
if i Knew a way to Stop
You would Never Have them Again
but it seems I'm Hooked
To A Wonderful Friend
and now I Wonder
If I'll ever be the same again

I thank you again
With the Depths of my Soul
In Your Allowing me
A Space to be Whole

I am So Weary
That the Price You Pay is too Dear
That my Presence
only causes you Pain
oh how I Fear

Thank you Again
for All You have Done
When That time has Come
When it's all Too Much
When the Line Must be Drawn
because even though you Hide it
I know it's Coming Along

I'm So Sorry
Thank you
I'm So Sorry
Thank You


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment