Monday, June 1, 2009

I Remain

( excerpt from album "I Will Partake")

After my interaction
i will grow
i will develop
and i will remain

you may fall
faltering
waning

you lack my will
you lack my strength
i will turn my dream
into reality

no one can take
this part of me
this essence of me
the will of one

i will be
everything you've hated
everything you've dreamed of
you'll tear me down
never help along the way
though i will remain

the pattern is
always the same
how to stand this ordeal
i will

you will wonder
how i got here
taking away my bridges
t'll shove it back
into your face
i've just kept pushing

i found myself
hidden on
the top shelf
in a locked mask box

didn't realize
i was gone

now i'm out
freed of myself
no longer an abstract
of myself

and now you see
with myself full of me
how no matter what you do
i remain



~K

No comments:

Post a Comment