Monday, June 1, 2009

The New Stain

(excerpt from album "I Will Partake" yes it's a very long album..)

These thoughts toiling
a current, so hard to avoid
saturating my mind
it's stained anew

drenched sight and thought
seems to be
better this way
this new sight for me
much better for be

practicing to impersonate
the rest
but i prefer my new
stained vest
it fits better then
any other
and suits better
then those other colors

venturing out
to the world
noticing the change
everything seems, so easy
now that i only work
to be me

watching others struggle
i wonder
whose vest do they wear
is that their stain?

drenched my mind my vision
seems to be
better this way
this new sight for me
much better to be

my vest works
in any situation
never ill fitted
always a good conversation
about how i look a new
seems people are noticing
and found wanting
this new stain


~K

No comments:

Post a Comment