Monday, June 1, 2009

Second Skin

(due to rather strange events and confusion, this song has been removed from "I will Partake", so that a few people can collaborate on it with me, it is being replaced with another track though no worries. also, it got re-vamped as all mighty muffins.)

An Isolation i feel
it's surrounded me
created within
no one will get through
my second skin

clinging to me
my skin can't breathe
bring it closer to me
sounds fill my mind
scent so close
nothing else could
*gasp*

tearing holes, for eyes
my collapse, inside
what's happening to me

everything i crafted,
falling apart

my body it writhes
mind is bent and stained
tearing down
breaking the walls
that protect me
protect me

what's happening to me
everything has changed
body's poised and senseless
but i will pray for more

so close
i know it cannot be true
so close
forgetting
it's not me
do i do this
to keep you
from me?

carve me out of here
i'm locked within
my second skin

must destroy what i love

torn apart
from the inside out
my fear faded
the smoke cleared

free to create
a piece of me
a bit of me
what happened to me?

how long i have waited
to be released from here
all hope is gone
nothing left of my fears
disintegrate what was
holding me in
tearing me out
of this second skin
second skin
held within

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment